Name Change

Utah law allows you to change your name to whatever name better suits you.
Name changes require a court hearing. An experienced attorney is recommended.

Let us help you

Stephen J. Buhler

Attorney at Law

If you need to speak with a highly regarded family law lawyer who also provides estate planning services, call 801-964-6901 or contact us to schedule a free consultation.

Send a Request